Surgical Strike Part Two | Indian Army Kills 3 Pakistani Soldiers– You all are well known with the surgical strike in which Indian army soldiers crossed the line of control (LOC) and destroy Pakistani troops. In spite of this the Pakistani soldiers always try to violate the ceasefire. And recently four Indian Army personnel were killed on December, 23 (Saturday) in a ceasefire violation by Pakistan.
And in return gift, the brave Indian Soldiers crossed the line of control (LOC) and killed three Pakistani soldiers. And they again proved the old proverb –TIT FOR TAT. By doing so they take the revenge of their four soldiers. The Indian people named this operation of Indian Army- Surgical Strike Part Two.
Surgical Strike Part Two | Indian Army Kills 3 Pakistani Soldiers
This entire incident happened in the Rawlkot sector of Pakistan across the LOC.
The most interesting thing is that Pakistan refused about this incident. They said that our soldiers were killed during the installation of mines.
- Jai Ram Thakur Appointed as a New Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh
- Chloe Kohanski | The Voice US Season 13 Winner
- Gorka Marquez | Strictly Come Dancing Contestant
- Final Contestants Of The Music Reality Show The Voice US Season 13
- Lloyd Macey | X Factor UK 14 Contestant
I hope you got meaningful information. For more updates stay tuned with us.